[cmsmasters_row data_shortcode_id=”0s48qw6s8v” data_width=”boxed” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_bg_color=”#ffffff” data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”50″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″ data_shortcode_id=”0f91ymuulb” data_bg_color=”#ffffff” data_border_style=”default” data_animation_delay=”0″][cmsmasters_text shortcode_id=”ruvymhr9mp” animation_delay=”0″]
were developed as the result of twenty years of laboratory experience and involved the systematic elimination of the imperfections found in other peristaltic pumps on the market.
LAMBDA PRECIFLOW, MULTIFLOW, HIFLOW, MAXIFLOW and MEGAFLOW peristaltic liquid pumps
Properties of LAMBDA peristaltic liquid pumps
Practical, precise and reliable peristaltic pump which is the most compact in its class:
- Flow rates from 0.01 to 60,000 ml/hour
- Most compact peristaltic pump of its class on the market
- Greatly extended tubing life and decreased pulsation
- Automatic switch ON and OFF without using a timer
- Very economic in use while using low cost tubing without stoppers
- 5 year warranty on LAMBDA PRECIFLOW and MULTIFLOW pumps
- Low maintenance
- Meets safety standards CE and IEC 1010/1 for the laboratory
mechanics of LAMBDA peristaltic pumps has been developed because no pump could be used for continuous fermentation lasting up to eight weeks.
Stand-alone laboratory pump
- Digital speed setting from 0 to 999 (in clockwise and counter-clockwise direction)
- Flow rate programmable in both directions: MULTIFLOW, HiFLOW, MAXIFLOW and MEGAFLOW
- Plug-in power supply: 90-240 V / AC, 50-60 Hz, output 12 V / DC
The peristaltic pumps can be used together with laboratory fermenters, bioreactors, fraction collectors, autosamplers and other lab equipment.
Remote control (analog and digital) of pumps
ON/OFF by an external signal
- Control over the whole speed range (0 – 10 V DC, optional: 0-20 or 4-20 mA)
LAMBDA peristaltic pump can be connected to the process control software (PCS) or to PC/laptop via RS-485 interface or RS-232 interface.
Optional accessories for peristaltic pumps
LAMBDA offers the following optional accessories with peristaltic pumps:
- Silicone pump tubing, Viton pump tubing
- Foot-switch controlled dispensing
- Cable to connect with car battery (filed application)
- PUMP-FLOW INTEGRATOR for recording of volume pumped
The unique flow integrator LAMBDA INTEGRATOR makes the LAMBDA peristaltic pumps excellent for the use in automatically controlled systems e.g. fermentation, bio cultures, chemical synthesis, fraction collection, etc.
Several remote control possibilities:
- RS-485 or RS-232 interface (optional) for connection to PC software
- Cables and connections for remote control (analog and digital)
- Pump control software PNet for data acquisition, real-time visualization and remote control
Problems with the traditional peristaltic pumps are solved!
The most frequent problems of traditional peristaltic pumps are:
- Aspiration of the tubing by the mechanics
- Rupture of the tubing and leaking of the solution
- Flow rate decrease over time
- When a continuous process is interrupted a lot of time and money are lost
g the development of the new LAMBDA peristaltic pump mechanics all aspects of existing peristaltic pumps have been analyzed and finally an efficient solution has been found.
What makes LAMBDA laboratory pumps so efficient?
|Rollers of small diameter apply a high strain onto the tubing and push the tubing in the direction of the sense of rotation. Therefore, the tubing has to be fitted with stoppers. We use rollers of very large diameter – this leads to the elimination of such strains and prevents tubing motion. A larger portion of tubing is compressed with better pressure distribution. The elasticity of the tubing is protected.|
Instead of rollers we use special plastic ball bearings with glass beads. The gliding of such rollers requires only a minimal force and the corrosion resistance in the case of s
A special off-centre lever using a spring of non-corrosive material applies the compression force on the tubing softly and gradually.pill is excellent.
The final pressure of the liquid is reduced by the spring to 0.1–0.2 MPa (according to the tubing used). The pressure does not increase even when the line is blocked.
The pump head is large and has two centers of asymmetry, which reduces pulsation several times. The head is made of hard, chemically stabilized material
The stepping motor or BLDC motor, driven by quartz-controlled electronics, assures a high precision of the flow rate. The ratio of speed control is 1:1000.
The laboratory space is very expensive, therefore we have made our peristaltic pumps as compact as possible (all have just 1 l of volume). They are several times smaller than other peristaltic pumps on the market and therefore, so handy in use.
Benefits of great importance for your laboratory
- Even without any fixation the tubing will not move at all in and out of the head.
Since the lateral forces on the tubing have been eliminated, no stoppers are required.
- Tubing life increases considerably and flow rates remain constant, since the tubing compression is kept in the range of elasticity of the tubing.
- The tubing economy is very important. Low cost tubing can be used with good results.
LAMBDA PRECIFLOW peristaltic pump will be paid back after consumption of about 80 m of tubing.